Sunday, October 6, 2019

biography

BIOGRAPHY OF BTS

Image result for bts

BTS is also known as Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed in Seoul in 2013. Their musical style has evolved to include a wide range of genres. Their lyrics, often focused on personal and social commentary, touch on the themes of mental health, troubles of school-age youth, loss, the journey towards loving oneself, and individualism.

Image result for biography of bts

Why I choose BTS for my biography?  

They started from the very bigenning, which had no supporters at all, where no one wanted them to debut.But, they all continued to work hard to debut. Until June 13, 2013 they have debuted. Not many people support them,until one day they think of breaking up. But, there is one reason for the not to dissolve. It is ARMY (the name of the fans). Until one day, they got and award on Billboards and Grammy. And until now famous as a world artist. They have collaborated with Steve Aoki, The Chainsmokers, Nicki Minaj, Honne, Halsey, Charlie XCX, Zara Larsson, and many more.

My favorite song of BTS is 'Love Myself'. This song makes me know why i have  to love myself. 'Yesterday,now, and tomorrow, i'm learning how to love myself' it is part of one of the lyrics of the song.

Image result for bts speech in pbb

Image result for bts in unicef

"We have learned to love ourselves, so now I urge you to 'speak yourself.'”

This photo when they were giving a speech to UNICEF at the UN.

Maybe this is all I can say about the biography of BTS.




Question time!

1. What is the name of their group?
2. When they debuted?
3. What is my favorite song of them?
4. Why am i like that song?
5. Tell me 1/2 people who collaborated with them?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Nico's Weg Film Review

 Nico's Weg Film Review Synopsis The story begins when Nico is looking around while inside the airport, listening to a language course o...