Monday, October 14, 2019

introduction

RATRITRI RACHMI RATNATRAYA


Hello guys! My name is Ratritri Rachmi Ratnatraya, and I'm 15 years old. I'm born at 16 september 2004 in Banjarmasin. My mother name is Susi Susanti and my father name is Enggar Pareanom, and i have 2 sisters.

I'm as a student in Senior High School 3 Bandung, it's my first year in this school. My favorite food is chicken,if you want to buy me a chicken, i will so thank you to you. My favorite Idol BTS, it is Korean Group.

Sometimes i think i want to go around the world with my friends,not my family. Cause if i go with my friends, i can enjoy my holidays,cause my family just know shopping and shopping, not touring. I know my parent's will not agree about this, but i always want to go to holidays with my friend.

Maybe just this what i can tell you about me, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nico's Weg Film Review

 Nico's Weg Film Review Synopsis The story begins when Nico is looking around while inside the airport, listening to a language course o...